May 25, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge #7: Back to Basics




                                                 Whimsical Wednesday Challenge (#7).
This week the challenge is to create a card/project that is cricutless. In addition to not using the cricut, we had to use some type of "old school" embellishment (sticker, rub-ons, chipboard, glitter...)


So I pulled out some Sesame Street Stickers that I have had bought on Ebay about a year ago.
I have some perfect pictures of my son as a toddler eating some oreo cookies...chocolate all over his face!!
YUM YUM!!!!!!  Can't wiat to add them to this page.

I also already had several pieces of cardstock cut into different size squares that I threw on this page.
It turned out better than expected.  Enjoy and thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Very very fun LO. The cookie monster is really cute, looks like he is fuzzy:) The pictures are going to look adorable. How perfect to do a cookie monster LO and then add pictures of your little one with chocolate all over his face. Perfect. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous! I love the Cookie Monster and the colors! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is terrific and so whimsical. You can't go wrong with Cookie Monster. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute lay out for baby pictures! TFS and good luck from WW Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW your layout is soo sweet!I love Cookie Monster and all the colors,TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelia,
    Your LO is just FABULOUS! I LOVe the colors and the "Old" school elements. You just reminded me that I need to do my son's 2nd birthday! He has a Cookie Monster theme! Great job and Thank You for jouining us at Whimsical Wednesday's!

    ReplyDelete